Information of approved fund-raising activities for Public Subscription Permit, Temporary Hawker Licence, Lottery Licence and Non-Charitable Fund-Raising Permit.
HTTP method: GET
fromdate: First date in a date range of the fund-raising activities searching for (in yyyymmdd format).
todate: Last date in a date range of the fund-raising activities searching for (in yyyymmdd format).
activity: Type of activity. Valid values are: fund: General Charitable Fund-Raising Activity; flag: Flag Day; lotpub: Lottery (Obtained Approval For Selling On Public Streets); lotpri: Lottery (Not Obtained Approval For Selling On Public Streets); sell: On-street Selling For Fund-Raising Purpose; noncharitable: Non-Charitable Fund-Raising Activity.
licence: Type of licence. Valid values are: lottery: Lottery Licence; psp: Public Subscription Permit; hawker: Temporary Hawker Licence; noncharitable: Public Fund-raising Permit for Non-charitable Purposes.
charitable: Charitable or non-charitable activity. 1 returns charitable activities; 0 returns non-charitable activities.
orderby: Sorting order of the returned data
Valid values are: date: by activity date; activity: by activity type; licence: by licence type.
orderstyle: Sorting order of the returned data. Valid values are: asc: ascending; desc: descending.
itemperpage: no. of items returned on a page (max. 100)
page: based on itemperpage value, the page to be returned
- If either fromdate or todate value is not provided, today's activity will be returned
- If no activity type value is specified, all records with any activity type will be returned
- If no licence type value is specified, all records with any licence type will be returned
- If no charitable value is specified, both charitable and non-charitable actvities will be returned
- If no orderby value is specified, the returned data will be sorted by date
- If no orderstyle value is specified, the returned data will be sorted by descending order
- If no itemperpage value is specified, the number of returned items will be defaulted to 10
- If itemperpage is more than 100, a maximum of 100 records will be returned for each request
- If no page value is specified, the data belongs to the first page will be returned
- Activity schedule with timeFrom 00:00 and timeTo 00:00 indicates a whole day event