Conviction records under the Boilers and Pressure Vessels Ordinance (Cap. 56), the Factories and Industrial Undertakings Ordinance (Cap. 59), the Occupational Safety and Health Ordinance (Cap. 509) and their subsidiary regulations in the past 2 years.
(1) Conviction records will be updated within four weeks after the end of each quarter.
(2) Conviction records do not include cases under review/appeal.
(3) The name of a convicted person will not be disclosed in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap. 486.
(4) Where the information displayed on a summons is only in Chinese, it will only be shown in Chinese.
(5) The Judiciary has adjourned the hearings of cases in February and March of 2020 due to public health considerations, hence no conviction records are available for these two months.